Legacy Hotels & Resorts collect personal information from you if you register online with us, or carry out transactions for goods and services via our website or our hotels.
We use the personal information collected for the purposes of:
* providing reservation and booking services for our venues;
* internal analysis, advertising & marketing purposes;
* keeping records and accounts;
* crime prevention and detection (including CCTV at hotel sites).
Data is shared only to third parties, under specific contract terms, whose services we employ to conduct our business and in relation to any supply of products and/or services by us.
You can opt out of our advertising and marketing communications at any other time by any of the following methods:
* selecting the UNSUBSCRIBE link included in our emails or on our website;
* contacting our Marketing Team (link to myself)
Legacy Hotels & Resorts is registered as Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office.