How we support sales development
Local sales and asset management
- New business generation and lead development.
- Investigate, develop and market new products/packages.
- Target customers using competitor hotels.
- Implement guest recognition programme with the support of the brand programme.
National sales and agency sales
- Introduction to our preferred partner network.
- Key national accounts – Direct and via key agents.
- Integration into our sales platform.
- Drive internal referral programme at hotel/group level.
- Strategically target speculative markets – Training, team building and events.
Sales lead conversion
- Implement enquiry handling standards, process and reporting.
- Introduce mystery sales audits.
- Conduct upselling and conversion training.
- Introduce staff incentive schemes with the ‘Balance Score Card’.
- Introduce performance measurement tools.
- Implementation of targeted, annual marketing plans by department.
How we support marketing, distribution and revenue integration
Marketing – On and off line
- Enhance web search and optimisation programme over all portals.
- Attendance at trade show events and roadshows.
- Optimise website and third party enhancements.
- Develop and implement a targeted, pro-active PR plan.
- Join our social media programme and create a social media strategy targeted to the project.
- Targeted marketing in special interest publications/readership offers.
Distribution and pricing
- Introduce dynamic pricing for accommodation and meetings.
- Introduce key revenue management practices:-
- Pricing model.
- Demand calendars.
- Revenue pace reports.
- Implement a pricing strategy.
- Online Travel Agent’s (OTA’s) management.
- Introduce key revenue management processes:-
- Yield management.
- Pricing for profit.